Options

11014 anybody used this donor before? FIRST IUI

My girlfriend did her first IUI yesterday 01/31/09
and we are in our 2 week waiting period.
Hopefully she is pregne, she is 41 years old. And we have been praying. we are so excite.
she didn't ovulated her self, and our IUI sperm was not going to be good anymore, because it suppose to last for 7 days so the doctor give her some medicine to make her ovulate, and next day we went in, the doctor inseminate the sperm IUI to my girlfriend. ANYBODY USED DONOR 11014?
WE HAVE BEEN READING THIS AND FINALLY WE DECIDE TO SHARE WITH EVERYBODY IN HERE.

Comments

• Options
    Libelula,

Was just looking through the boards & saw this post from last week. Congratulations on your first IUI!!!

I hope everything is going well in your TWW! Just a few more days left... Keeping our fingers crossed for you!

Keep us posted!
    Kimberly
  • Options
    Libelula... how r u guys? Hope you got the BFP!!
  • Options
    Libelula: hey girlfriend... how'd things go? Haven't heard from you lately...
  • Options
    Hello Everybody. back into bussiness.
    My girlfriend tried 2 IUI's, didn't have any luck.
    this month we both are going to try.
    this will be my first time. we have 4 ICI left from this donor, she just found her LH surge this morning at 3:30am when she used the clearblue monitor. I'm wondering when should she be inseminated, today or tomorrow? we have the appoitment for tomorrow at 12pm should I change it for today? help please.Don't know when will be the best day, I heard timely it's very important.
    I will start using the ovulation key today, we are just 2 days apart from when we star our period.
    Thank you for your help.
  • Options
    Hey, girl... was wondering what happened.

Here's what I heard: after 24 BUT before 48. My first IUI was BFN but I didn't go after 24 hours and I had other problems I didn't know about which may have had something to do with that. I'm currently 8dpiui on my second try.
  • Options
    Ualtigger Thank you so much for the answer.
    Very nice of you! good Luck on your second try. I hope everything works for you this time. let me know how everything goes, I also will let you know.
    Maria Elena
  • Options
    12dpiui... and the tests are CALLING me by my FULL name now... damn, I GOTTA shut those things up for the next couple of days... not working a double shift on 14dpiui... don't know if I'll test or not.

How're you doing, girlfriends? Did you both try this time? Man, would be nice if you BOTH had a little one!!
  • Options
    YES a year ago and had the most gorgeous little man! Julian Orvieto was born on 9/7/08! great donor...
  • Options
    Liberation: Thank you girlfriend for replying!! I was wondering about my guy... would you mind telling me what your counts were? How many tries did it take you and your age (if I'm not being too, TOO nosy!! :P)? I currently have one vial of him left that I plan to use for a medicated IUI hopefully this month... so far I've been BFN twice with him but I had medical problems that I didn't know about.

And, if my IUI doesn't work, I intend to also use him for my IVF proceedure although I'll be using a donor egg if it comes to that.

Hug lil' Julian for me!!
  • Options
    Anybody else??
  • Options
    Anybody else? Liberation? How's Julian doing?