Options

Gonal-F pen 300 IU for sale

Hi there,

If someone is looking for Gonal-F, I have a 300 IU Gonal-F pen (box unopened and stored properly - doesn't need refrigeration) for sale @ $210 (retail price is $296). That price includes shipping within the US.

Expiry date is 5/2013, so if you're doing a cycle in the next 2-3 months or so this is fine (I've used Gonal-F with various expiration dates and there was never a difference in follicle numbers).

I'm leaving for Europe in 10 days, so I would like to send it to whoever could use it as soon as possible.

If interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
DT

Comments

• Options
    I have a friend that might be interested. I'll let her know. How many injections does this cover? It's enough for 1 cycle?
  • Options
    Apologies for responding so late. It really depends on how much she needs to stimulate her ovaries to grow follicles.

I only needed 75IU per night, so for about 10-11 nights I needed +/- 750IU. 75IU is the minimum that they'll use for stimulation, so in any case that won't be enough.

If she's interested, she can get this 300IU pen and then buy a 450IU pen to top up.

Let me know,
    Thanks.
  • Options
    I just wanted to let you know that they will stimulate much lower than 75iu each night. Most of my cycles including the one that worked was 33iu a night. One other cycle they had me stimulate at 33iu every other night. It really depends on your individual needs. My cycle that worked I started 33iu on day 5 and triggered on day 9 so I only used 132iu of the 300iu pen.

Your friend would need to talk to her doctor. I used 33iu a night and I've heard others who used 100-150iu a night. I needed it for 4 nights and others need it for 10+ nights. It is a science figured out by your doctor, bloodwork, and trial and error. You can't guess what dose you'll be put on.

I hope this info helps your friend austingurl.
  • Options
    Becky, thanks for weighing in. You're right. Some doctors also have women combine Gonal-F with Clomid, and then also only a few nights of Gonal-F is needed.

I checked the pen again as I thought that 75IU was the lowest dose you can select, but it's in fact 37.5IU.

However, the pen has been sold now. Good luck to your friend, Austin gurl.

DT
  • Options
    Hi, I have 4 boxes of Gonal F 300 iu (Exp. Jan 2015, stored properly).
    If interested, please email me at : morningsoup14@gmail.com

The price per box : $190

Thanks,
  • Options
    if interested please email me christinelee33@aol.com
  • Options
    I have one unopened Gonal-f 300IU (exp Dec 2016) and one unopened Gonal-f 450IU (exp Aug 2016). Each $350 obo. Please contact me at 310-963-9404.

Sue
  • Options
    $250. Brand new unopened box I purchased yesterday only to be told I don't need it. Expires jan/2018
  • Options
    Hi All -

Please note that selling prescription drugs on our message boards is a violation of our terms of use.

Furthermore, this is an offense that can be punishable by law.

Please keep in mind that these are public messages boards which means if you post your phone number or email address and someone "Googles" your phone number or email address, they will find your posts.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB