Options

Donor 11241

I have my first IUI next month using donor 11241. Has anyone had success with this donor?

Comments

• Options
    I have used him and am 8 weeks pregnant with twins through IVF :)
  • Options
    Congratulations! It is good to know that 11241 is "producing." Thanks so much for the update, and best of luck to you.
  • Options
    Thank you....we are very excited!
  • Options
    hey lindsay672, congrats on the twins. my partner and i did iui and are pregnant with twins also, 5.5 weeks. they say our are fraternal and that we can go in next monday for their heartbeats. keep me updated. this is our first pregnancy w/twins on top of it. good luck to the 3 of you!
  • Options
    Thanks so much....did you use Donor 11241? That would be crazy if he has two sets of twins due relatively close to each other. My wife and I are expecting fraternals too, we did IVF. Have a great ultrasound! We didn't know we were having twins until the first ultrasound at 6weeks...how did you find out so early?
  • Options
    we used donor # 5527. they did an ultrasound for her at 5 weeks. we had no idea they would do one that early. i didnt even go to the visit because we thought it would be routine blood work and check up. technology is so awesome. i already have an ultrasound pic of them. my partner and i are also married. we are both recently turned 38 and have no children. i would love to chat and share the experience. if ya want you can email us at kjngirl17@yahoo.com
    we live in new orleans. where are you ladies?