Options

donor 11798

Has anybody used 11798? Looking for feedback

Comments

• Options
    my partner and I have used him twice. We are getting to go in for our 3rd try. We are hoping the 3rd times the charm
  • Options
    Would you be willing to share donor profile/pic info?
  • Options
    I am looking for information on 11798 email me at simonecute1@aol.com thanks
  • Options
    Were you able to get pregnant using this donor?
  • Options
    first try ....no luck with 11798
  • Options
    My partner and I are looking to use this donor as well. If anyone has any info please please email me kaclayton602@hotmail.com Thanks in advance:o)
    Good Luck to everyone
  • Options
    I think i have info on this donor...i copied some of the long profile down...let me know if you still need it?? maybe you have some that i maybe interested in??
  • Options
    I think i have info on this donor...i copied some of the long profile down...let me know if you still need it?? maybe you have some that i maybe interested in??
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I still would like some info on this donor. kaclayton602@hotmail.com thx