Options

Successful Insemination using 11443

Hello all, I am 9 weeks pregnant with donor 11443. Just heard the baby's heartbeat yesterday! It was very exciting and put everything on the reality train for us!

If you are using this same donor, are pregnant, or have children from this donor we would love to hear about it. lucky_4_u_13@yahoo.com

Thanks and Good Luck to all!

Comments

• Options
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • Options
    CONGRATS
    DO ANY INFORMATION THIS DONOR
  • Options
    Congrats !!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!! I have recently switched to this donor. I'll be sure to report it on here if I have success!! :o)
  • Options
    Congratulations! Yes, hearing the heartbeat is an amazing experience!
  • Options
    Did you do ici, iui or ivf ?? If you don't mind me asking ...
  • Options
    Congrats lucky!!!! , I'm considering using this donor ( 11443 )....This will be my second IUI ... Were you on clomid??
  • Options
    Anyone else here is using or has used this donor?
  • Options
    Sorry. Haven't been on here for a while. I am 14 weeks and so excited. We can't wait to find out what our little bean is so we can start buying everthing!
    To answer a couple of questions I did use ICI and we inseminated at home. No I didn't use clomid. My Doc did prescribe it to me, but the more I thought about it and read about it I felt I shouldn't use it. Plus my 3 sisters are "Fertile Mertiles" so I thought I shouldn't be any different.
    Good luck to everyone.I would love to hear more from anyone using this same donor.
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!! my partner and i just inseminated to days ago using ici at home and are now in the 2ww. your story has given me hope . wish us luck!!!
  • Options
    Goodluck to you mom2b! Keep us posted! Stay strong it can be a stressful wait.