Options

Success with #11443

We are 12 weeks pregnant with 11443. We saw the u/s yesterday and everything looks good. Anyone else with this donor?

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations!!! I tried with a different donor 6 cycles with no luck. I just got 3 vials from donor 11443 yesterday. I hope that this one will make it for me too!! Do you know what are you having?? Do you have all the information available?? isn't he adorable??
  • Options
    Yes.. we really liked his profile.. We have all of his information.

We are having a little girl and I know another couple who are pregnant with twins.

Good luck
  • Options
    Kinohio - Congratulations - how is everything going?

abi&memo - any luck?

I just purchased 3 vials from this donor and am hoping to start trying soon with him - it will be my first attempt (I am 36).

If either of you would be willing to share his baby picture - I would be interested. I purchased his long profile (and 4 others) so I didn't want to spend any more unless it worked out :)

Thanks!!! and best of luck to you all
  • Options
    I do't have his picture and I'm on my 2WW of my 2nd try. First one didn't work!!
    Wish me luck
  • Options
    Good luck. I am in the waiting stage too - 1st try. Wouldn't it be great if we both were positive - sounds like we are on the same timeline :)
  • Options
    My first try was also unsuccessful :( I hope your second try was :)
  • Options
    Hi AimeeMac!!
    I am 6 weeks pregnant!!! and hopping to continue this way :)
    It will work for you too!!
    Please keep in touch.
    I got his baby pic now, do you want it?
  • Options
    11443 is my finalist. Any suggestions or info to share? And congrats on the pregnancies, i can't wait to get started.
  • Options
    oh also, how many vials do you recommend purchasing?
  • Options
    Congrats abi&memo, that is so exciting!!

If anyone is willing to share any info/pic on donor #11443 I would really appreciate it.

mwiggi8@mns.com

Good luck to everyone!!!
  • Options
    I tryed 6 times with a diferent donor and didn't work out. Then my Dr. suggested to try a different guy and we did. I will recomend to try no more than 3-4 times with one donor, it doesn't make any sense for me, but I didn't know better.
    I'll have my first ultrasound next week!! Can't wait.
    mwiggill, I just have his baby pic. I'll send it to your e-mail.
  • Options
    Congrat to all BFP's yay!!!!!!!!
    Is anybody interested in sharing any info on donnor 11443, I would really apreciate it.
    You can e-mail it to
    yessyka06@gmail.com
    Thank you all
  • Options
    Hi abi&memo -
    Congratulations - that is wonderful that you are now pregnant. Unfortunately, I have not had much luck. My doctor is concerned that I have some underlying issues - wants to do more testing. So - I am done trying until after the holidays. But - if you are willing to share the baby picture - I would love to see it. I still have one more shot :) My e-mail is pearlandaimee@live.com.

Thank you so much. How did the ultrasound go?

Aimee
  • Options
    Congrats to the BFP's!! This donor is on my short list. I've been trying for a while and have tried several different donors. Count and motility is important to me. Those of you that have used 11443, if you remember his count, motility and/or grade I would love to know. I need to make my decision this week. Seeing these success stories is very encouraging.
  • Options
    I did decide to go with this donor and will do my IUI on Friday the 13th.....hoping it will prove to be a lucky day for me! I was pleased to see this donor is a donor of the month this month, so I got a peak at his cute baby pic. I'll be sure to let you guys know if I'm successful. His count and motility looked very good on the CCB sheet. :o)
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I don't know if any of you are still here but I want to share my news. We are also having a baby girl. My due date is May 27!!! I wish you all good luck with your pregnancies!!
  • Options
    Congrats to all you ladies!!!! can someone send me 11443 baby pic to my e-mail tinyandmaria@aol.com thanks...