Options

I can't believe he'd do this!!!

the stupid doctor we WERE going to...who has been yanking my chain about not having catheters on hand to do the procedure is NOW telling us he doesn't have the legal papers necessary - I smell a rat! a big 2-faced discriminating RAT!

We ASKED before we even made the appointment -

Do you do artificial insemination? YES
Do you do SAME-SEX AI? YES

SO WTF???? bring it on bozo - game on!

Comments

• Options
    Oh sorry to hear that. why don't you guys try and do it an at home insem? Very easy and stress-free
  • Options
    Hey there - I'd get the hell out - sounds like something else is going on there and I'm sure you don't want any part of it. Is this an RE doc? well, whatever the case, follow your instinct and move on - maybe try to find a reference from someone who has had a good experience with another doc in your area?

That sucks for sure. Hang in there! There are lots of great people who do want to help.

Our doc says at home isemination with frozen sperm has a low % of success. But if that's what your option is this month that time it well and go for it!
  • Options
    i wish we could do at home this month...but we still need him to sign off on the form needed for release of the sperm for shipping!

an update - the doctors office called back and said: "WE have good news - we got you an appointment at another hospital on 8/26"

While this is good - I'm glad to be rid of this idiot - I'm still miffed that he wasted our time and our money. I sure as heck don't want to pay for the appointment we had on 8/12 & I feel HE should have to pay for the storage fee now that we will have to wait until next month's cycle. Not to mention the time missed from work and the run-around he gave us...THE NERVE! Just b/c he was nosy!

I know everything happens for a reason - I'm still trying to figure out what this reason is...I'm guessing it's because he had absolutely NO CLUE what he was doing anyway so it's God's way of connecting me to someone who does! HA! TAKE THAT, PUT IT IN YOUR PIPE, & SMOKE IT!