Options

Ovulating or Not?

My previous IUI, I did not use ovulation kit in addition to being monitored but my current one, I did. I followed the instructions and on 6 days passed my AF, Mr. flashing face started flashing on my clearblue ovulation test. Of course, I thought that can't be but this second time around, things were a bit different: I started on Clomid on CD1 and AF lasted only for 2 days! Well I did another ovulation test this morning ( 7 days after AF, as my doctor suggested) and there was Mr. Flashing face. I was schedule to see a doctor (my doctor is off) this morning to find out what's going on. This morning I was at the doctor's office, I assumed the appropriate position and as the ultrasound test was ongoing, one of the doctor kept saying I respond very well to Clomid. I had follicles measuring 24,17 and 14 mm. They found a small cyst which lead them to send me for blood work to check on my LH.

Well the results of the blood test shows I have not ovulated and my LH is where it's suppose to be at this point in the process. They explained that my estrogen on the other hand was shooting for the skies and that was the reason why Mr. flashing face showed up on my test results.

My trigger shot is tonight then I am on Monday morning.

Have any of you have your estrogen to high to give you false ovulating results?