Options

Donor 11460-Pregnancies/Siblings

Would love to hear from anyone who has had success with this donor. Will be trying IUI this month or next. You can email me at tanda1202@rocketmail.com Thanks-

Comments

• Options
    Well that is embarassing....I was getting an error..didn't realize it would post 3 times. Sorry about that ;-)
  • Options
    YES! I was very successful with 11460 - My partner and I used the IUI method and I got pregnant on the first try. I am currently 4 months pregnant with TWINS!!! Best of luck to you. I hope to hear good news from you too soon!!
  • Options
    I will be using this donor starting October to hopefully have a sibling for my daughter from a different donor. I am very glad to know that you were successful, it gives me hope for my upcoming cycle.
  • Options
    ssoltlinvil,

Wow congratulations!!! Like beatrice00, I will hopefully be trying in October. Please feel free to email me directly!
  • Options
    I just had my first IUI and used Donor 11460. I'm so excited to hear of SSOLTLINVIL's good news. Hopefully the rest of us will be successful as well.
  • Options
    We will be using Donor 11460 in a couple of weeks for IUI #2 (our first IUI with another donor was not successful.) I would love to hear from others who have used this donor. ssoltlinvil, do you know what sex(es) of twins you're having? Does anyone already have children by this donor? Thanks!! :)
  • Options
    I have used this donor for three cycles and am waiting for the results of the third IUI. If unsuccessful I will move on to IVF in January. If anyone is interested, his first vial was 8.8 mil motile count and the last two were 14.4 mil and 20.2 mil motile. I am very happy with these counts. His vials are excellent.

Good luck to anyone using 11460. You can email me at beatrice00@yahoo.com if you want to talk about the IUI or IVF process or about this donor.
  • Options
    We are in the 2ww now with this donor. This was our 2nd IUI, but we used a different donor for the first one. Our dr. says that donor 11460 had a progression a 4 with 62% motility. I would love to hear from anyone else who has had success with or is currently trying with this donor (or if anyone has extra vials available.) Happy Sunday! :)
  • Options
    twistedmyriad,

ssoltlinvil just had two beautiful twins. beatrice00, ssoltlinvil and I all stay in touch via email to encourage and support each other. Feel free to join us! Email me at tanda1202@rocketmail.com. I will try for the first time in March.....

We hope to hear from you!