Options

First iui with 13543

Going to being doing first iui this week.. Extremely nervous and antsy. My partner and I have one 3 year old already and are dying for another child. I am just nervous something will go wrong..

Comments

• Options
    Hi amanda.suazav, my husband and I are looking into this donor. We are concerned that he has not had a previously recorded pregnancy. I was curious if you would be willing to share whether you had a successful IUI using this donor. We will be starting our IUI in two weeks. Anxiously awaiting the blessing of our first child after a twelve year marriage. Thank you for your time.
  • Options
    Amy! I just wanted to let you know that I just today received confirmation from my doctor that I am pregnant! I had two IUIs back to back and day ones count was 20m and the next day was 16m. I was apprehensive as well at first about using this donor due to no previous reported pregnancies but he was our best choice due to him being cmv negative. Best of luck to you and please keep me updated!
  • Options
    Amanda, congratulations on your pregnancy that is beautiful news! I am glad to hear his sperm count is high. I had my first iui a week ago and they didn't mention his count:( which did concern me after the fact of course, once I had time to process everything. The same thing happened to me I had to find cmv- and once I saw his other pictures I was so excited! He is a doll!
  • Options
    Hello again Amanda, I finally got my long awaited BFP and a positive blood test. I go in again on Friday for another blood test to make sure my levels are rising. I had implantation bleeding 11 dpiui. I actually thought I AF payed me an early visit and was so disappointed. Since I implanted so late my levels are slightly low which does concern me. I hope everything is blissful for you.