Options

Anyone using him? My last donor ( 6 failed IUIs) ran out of vials so just switched to 14019

Comments

• Options
    Yes we used him too! Waiting to find out next week if we have a BFP! Fingers crossed. Good luck to you.
  • Options
    Keep me posted. Good luck. I have not used the vial yet. For some reason I never ovulated last month
  • Options
    Thank you!! We got a BFP on 2/4, our first IUI with 14019. Just heard baby's heartbeat this week! I will be 8 weeks on Sunday! Good luck :)
  • Options
    I am so excited for you! Congrats!!! I go for my IVF with this donor on 3/12 :) Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Im excited to hear about a pregnancy!! We have tried IUI twice with this donor and no pregnancy yet. We go for our 3rd this month.. fingers crossed!!!!!
  • Options
    Such great news. Congrats "goingtobeamomnextmonth" Just used him for the first time (7th IUI Overall) I'm in TWW right now.

Mycloud do you mind if I ask how many IUIs you did before IVF. I am debating IVF
    Good luck!
  • Options
    ah_511,
    We did 11 before moving to IVF. We had one miscarriage this past summer and switched doctors. I didn't know I had Factor 5 until we switched doctors so this round I will be on blood thinners and I have a feeling that will be the trick:)
    Feeling excited and crossing my fingers!!!
    Good luck!!!
  • Options
    Lucky baby dust to all! Not sure if it helps to know, but Doctor also had me on Metformin 3x day and clomid. I will be checking back often for your good news :)
  • Options
    We had one IUI pregnancy...1/14 and then miscarried 2/16. Will try again this month with same donor.
  • Options
    Good luck to all of you. This is wayyy more emotionally draining than I could have ever imagined. I have a little "IVF orientation" on the 18th and will then decide for sure. I'm nervous about IVF not working. So many decisions....
  • Options
    Hey everyone!
    I wanted to update you all that we got 10 eggs/7 mature/4 fertilized from our IVF yesterday. We now have to wait and see how they look at day 3.
    Crossing our fingers!!!
  • Options
    Good luck! That is great news! Are those good numbers? I don't know a lot about IVF .... Yet!
    I am heading down that road soon! Please keep us posted!
  • Options
    Mycloud just wanted to check in on you! Hope things are going well!
  • Options
    Goingtobeamomnextmonth- how are you doing?
  • Options
    Update on the IVF cycle:) We transferred 2 good looking little ones on Wed of last week and now we wait.....I have a great feeling!!! I will report back when we get the news. Nicole, the CCB writer said that 14019 has 5 more reported pregos out there. That is really good news. When I called in to ask about this donor they said the next time he will be donating is April.
  • Options
    Mycloud that is very exciting!!! Keep us posted!
  • Options
    Well...it didn't work :( We got the news yesterday and I was crushed. Waiting for the doctor to call today to see what the plan is next. We will continue on with excitement for whatever is next:) I feel better today about moving forward. This roller coaster is sometimes brutal!

Hopeful wishes for everyone out there!!!
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this. I have been thinking about you! You sound like a very strong woman.

I am so scared. After the cost of 7 IUIs I can only financially affford one shot at IVF. Praying for comfort for you.
  • Options
    Mycloud just wondering what your doctor suggested as a next step. Thinking about you....
  • Options
    Hey ah_511,
    We are going to do one last iui this month with this donor and then move on to donor eggs along side my eggs. We are hoping that the iui works and we don't have to do the donor round but we wanted a plan for the next step if there needed to be one:) I am excited for your IVF round! Baby dust:)
  • Options
    Hi ah_511
    Thanks for checking back in:) We have a plan (I am very excited about moving forward) We are going to do one iui with this donor this month as we wait for our next IVF cycle in July. If that doesn't work out we are going to use donor eggs and my eggs for our July ivf. Hopefully we won't need it though:)
    Baby Dust and hopeful wishes for your June IVF cycle:)
    I check back in to see how you are doing:)
  • Options
    Good luck.
    I don't know how much more I can do financially and emotionally.
    I pray for IVF success.
  • Options
    Update: We are in the tww after an iui with this donor. I am excited and nervous all at once. ah_511 how are you holding up? I will keep you posted:)
    Baby dust:)
  • Options
    So good to hear from you! I will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way! Everything is ready to go here! Just waiting for my June cycle for IVF! Eek!
  • Options
    ah_511, thanks for checking on me. I am doing great. Cruising right through the 2nd tri. We are having a baby boy! Sending you positive thoughts and lucky baby dust!
  • Options
    ah_511, thanks for checking on me. I am doing great. Cruising right through the 2nd tri. We are having a baby boy! Sending you positive thoughts and lucky baby dust!
  • Options
    Looking for any updates on 14019
    I am doing IVF in a few weeks with this donor.

Amy
  • Options
    Anyone have a baby or pregnant with donor 14019? I'm due April 30, 2016.. just found out we're having a boy!
  • Options
    Congrats Jsdctd!! We used 14019 too and I gave birth to an amazing baby boy on Oct 10, 2015! He's perfect and healthy and sooooo cute with a full head of hair!! Good luck!
  • Options

Hi jsdctd and goingtobeamomnextmont, I have a baby boy with this donor as well. Now that my son is two years old, I’ve been thinking a lot about keeping open communication with anyone who has had potential children with this donor as that makes our sons all half-siblings genetically. I don’t know how you feel about this, but I do hope you would want to do the same. I’m not saying to have the kids in each other’s lives all the time or anything, but for us to just know who each other are and keep a small line of communication like our names and contact, so when our sons are of age they can decide to contact their siblings if they want to. Please let me know how you feel about that. I do hope you think it’s ok. I don’t want my son to grow up and know he has siblings out there and for me not to have at least tried to open communication early on. I hope everyone is happy and healthy and that I hear from you! Much love and happiness!