Options

When Your "Ideal" Donor Is No Longer Available ailable

Have you gone through the strenuous selection process of your "ideal" donor, added them to your favorites, watched to see if they still had vials available, then checked and noticed they were GONE?! Yeah, I'm feeling that now. I have backups in my favorites, but my ideal, 14566, has no more available vials. ??????

Comments

• Options
    Available*
  • Options
    Hi S -

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't have a chance to purchase vials of Donor 14566. He completed our program and no additional vials will be released. Please note that our inventory is limited so we can maintain our maximum goal of 25-30 families per donor.

Is there anything that we might have been able to do that would have led you to purchase the vials while they were available? We're always looking at ways to improve our clients' experience.

Were you aware about our storage options, 30-day hold orders, free storage with our Family Today/Family tomorrow programs, or our 50% buyback option? I'm just wondering if any of those options may have led you to purchase vials before they sold out.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    What is the 30 day hold order option?
  • Options
    Hi S -

If you have any uncertainties when you place your vial order (not sure of shipping date, need to confirm donor with physician, waiting for personal test results, etc.), you can choose the 30-day hold option.

We keep the vials here for 30 days until you decide to ship or store them. You can also cancel for a full refund during this 30-day period, as long as the vials have not been shipped out or picked up. (If we don't hear back from you after the 30 days, we move the vials into a storage account and charge your card on file for 3 months of storage.)

You can place this type of order over the phone or online, by choosing the "I'll Do It Later" option when you get to the shipping section.

Our vials can sell out quickly, so it's important to purchase when vials are available and store extras for additional cycles or siblings. You'll see many posts on this Bulletin Board of people looking for vials and we have over 2,000 people on our waiting lists for donors that sold out.

Please don't hesitate to ask our Client Services Team any questions. They're here to help you through this process.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB