Options

at home insemination

hi ladies, have any of you tried and been successful at at home insemination? We are thinking about trying to go that route first off, but were looking for some feedback as to how that would work....any success stories, any advice??

Comments

• Options
    Grace--

My partner have been successful with this on three occasions using fresh sperm. Unfortunately, we have only had one live birth and two miscarriages. I find it pretty simple and have actually preformed all attempts by myself. My partner was a bit afraid of putting it in the wrong area. Ask me anything and I will tell you what I can.

I am now using a doctor because I lost an ovary with my last miscarriage and thought this would be easier--failed attempt number one.
  • Options
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS TO SHARE!!! :)
    i guess my question is how do you go about beginning that process....there are SO many different things on the internet.....did you go through this cryobank? is there a lot of red tape? is there any way we can screw this up :)?! what are the shoulds and shouldnt's?? i know that is a ton of questions, i am sorry... my goodness the questions are boundless...
  • Options
    Grace

We actually used fresh sperm but the process was pretty easy actually. To be honest it was a one woman show on all occasions. Let me know what specific questions you have--timing is everything, may I suggest a Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor