Options

TWW.. when to test?

Hi! I'm in my 7th day after IUI. My friend talked me into buying a mass amount of pregnancy tests from the dollar store. They say that they are 99% accurate. I started using them and, of course, no happy result. What day after IUI is the earliest I can test? I have a blood test with the doctor next Friday... but of course I want to know as soon a possible.

Comments

• Options
    Most people get accurate results about 11-12 days after IUI with "first response". For me it was 12 days. Some other brands aren't very accurate before 14 days.
  • Options
    Hi ryabhl, how did it go???? Did you get your bloodwork yesterday???
  • Options
    IUI #1 was a no go. I'm moving on to IUI #2. I'm on cycle day 3. So I think my second IUI will happen around New Year's. Thanks for checking on me. How is everything going with you?
  • Options
    Well, I was in the emergancy room yesterday I was spotting and I was really scared I lost my baby. They couldn't tell me for sure if I lost my baby or not so they took blood to check my HCG and I have to get another blood test tomorrow to compare Hcg levels. I stopped spotting but I don't now if I still have my baby or not. This is a horrible feeling, like I said before this is my first time so I don't know what to expect and I am scared.
  • Options
    Good look on IUI #2 I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Keep me posted.
  • Options
    Ninargv,
    That sounds very scary. I'll say a prayer for you. I hope that you find out good news tomorrow. Keep in touch!!
  • Options
    Ninargv,
    Any news?