Options

First iui 14091

Hi everyone! My wife did her first iui today. Now onto the two week wait! I used the same donor Last year, but did not have any success. Is anyone else using donor 14091?

Comments

• Options
    hello, im super excited that you guys have recently done your 1st IUI! although my wife and i (same sex couple) have not used donor 14091, i do have tons of questions for you as this is our first go round with buying sperm and the whole shabang! would you mind putting my mind at ease and help answer a few questions of mine?
  • Options
    Hi! Would be happy to provide info for you! What's your email? My name is laura .
  • Options
    Hello everyone! 2nymoms can we have an update on results?
    My wife of 12 years and I are going in for our first iui as soon as the Dr tells us to come in. This will be out first iui she is 34 and I'm 37. So excited and nervous
  • Options
    Hello! Unfortunately the first iui didn't take. We will be going in for our second soon. Currently just having the cycle viewed, and my wife started taking clomid. How are things with you guys? Feel free to email me at claybornnation@yahoo.com.

Best of luck!
    Laura