Options

Progesterone Supplements.

So, today is day 7 after my IUI on the 3rd. I had my Progesterone test today which came back at 12.3. Now I'm having to take Supplements. I'm wondering if anyone else had similar results and if anyone has ever gotten pregnant when having to take supplements. I'm wondering why I read in some previous posts that women were instructed to take them between 2 and 5 days. I'm starting mine tonight... Is it too late?

I figured if I was meant to be pregnant now my body would have produced enough progesterone to support implantation (>15). I have been cramping and my boobs are starting to get pretty sore, but I don't know if that is just my bodys normal reaction to this proceedure or early signs of pregnancy.

Anyway, guess I have to wait another week to find out. Just general questions.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Don't worry, two weeks after my IUI my progesterone was only 5. I took suppositories twice a day for 10 weeks, Now I am 16 weeks pregnant and baby is doing great!
  • Options
    I'm using the cream right now as I get ready for my next try. It says to use, based on a 28 day cycle, from days 12 to 27. I know that my luteal phase has gone up... I now have at least 12 days... the minimum to sustain a pregnancy is 10.