Options

Selling CCB storage account

I am hoping to sell the 8 IUI & 1 ICI vials I have in storage a CCB. Can you tell me what is necessary to complete this?

Comments

• Options
    All you have to do is call our Client Services Department at 866-927-9622 and they will help you with the process. They will get you the form and put you in touch with our coordinator who can complete the Buy Back.

Best wishes,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks Chris. My vials were purchaed more than 36 months ago, past your timeline. So selling them back to CCB is not an option. I am hoping to sell the storage account with the vials. So someone else will own the vials and take over the account to keep them frozen at CCB. Is that possible? Using my last name above and donor 5350 you can access my storage account to check anythin you may need to check.
    Carol
  • Options
    Once you find a new owner, all you need to do is contact our Client Services Department. They will take you through the process.

Non Family Vial Transfer Internal Process

CCB Receive Vial Transfer Request:
    Verifies vials have never left CCB’s Control
    Verifies current and new owner have signed notarized documents
    Verifies current and new owner have signed current contract & no outstanding balances due
    Creates Vial Transfer Exchange Checklist to have multiple departments to must sign off on

Genetic Dept:
    Verifies donor has not had any new Genetic reports

Laboratory Dept:
    Verifies donor meets current testing standards

Donor Dept:
    Reviews Long Profile for information that may identify donor
    Update donor’s information if any
    Number of pregnancy – does new owner have child by donor – If answer is no, request may be denied to limit # of births

If all departments approve – Vials are redirected in the system to move back to general inventory and request is submitted to Cryogenics

Cryogenics Dept:
    Physically moves vials to new location

New order generated to add vials to new owner’s account:
    $330.00 admin fee charged
    Both clients are notified transfer complete

Good luck,

Scott (or Chris if you prefer)
    CCB