Options

Hello Girls! :)

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading your posts since Dec. 09. My DP :), and I will be having our 4th IUI on Mon. 4/26. Second try w/ Clomid. I am 33, & she is 35. We been together for 14 years. IMO I consider this to be our 2nd try, because the 1st two were botched. I did the 1st IUI 2dpo. Which I realized after the fact. If I only knew then what I know now. Second time the post thaw numbers were not as advertised. A substandard sample according to my doc. We still used it, because she said it only takes 1. We were fully refunded by CCB. This has definitely been a learning experience. In fact I feel like I should be receiving
some sort of degree in this. I was super mad at CCB for not
notifying their clients that they had lost their financing. As this has been the only way we are able to continue this journey. Although where there is a will, there is definatley a way. I have become quite the hustler, and have been getting very good at moving money in circles. Thank you all for letting me into your very private moments. It's helped a lot! Good luck to everyone! As they say "babydust to all, and to all a good night."lol ;)~ ttfn XOXO..Timesinfinity P.S. Sorry had to vent

Comments

• Options
    Hi Timesinfinity!! This site has definitely helped me a lot, talking and getting other peoples opinions. Good luck with your IUI on 4/26 I really hope it works for you this time around. As we say :) baby dust to you!!!
  • Options
    Timesinfinity...hello and welcome to the boards. I hope tomorrow is your final IUI and that you be blessed with a bfp in about 14 days!
  • Options
    Welcome Timesinfinity! I hope all went well today!

Baby dust!!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks you guys! Well big shocker. My IUI has been postponed until tomorrow. I think the clomid threw me off by a day. I was so stressing out waiting for that happy face.. I am now up to testing three times a day. Sheesh, what have I become?I'm collecting them all. So I can do a YouTube video burning them. Haha. Anyhoo, thanks for the kind words, and same to you! KIT...byebye