Options

Has anyone used 12179, 11812 or 11135

Hi All,
My name is Cindy...my first time to post and just recenetly joined. I am so excited to have made a decision, after much thought, prayer and discussion to move forward and try to have a baby. Looking back, i did not think i would be 40, single and thinking of fyling solo to have a child.

I will be starting injections on 11/28, harvesting around 12/10, and comleting the process a few days later. I am really scared, really excited, and really happy to have somewhere to post this.

I just wanted to wish you all the best and curious if anyone has had success with donors 11135, 12179 or 11812..tough decision :) thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Cindy,
    I just purchased 11135 today. He seems like a great donor...what did you decide?
    Leah
  • Options
    Hi Leah,

Sorry it has taken so long for me to respond! i ended up choosing 12179. I had two eggs implanted last Thursday. Now, i have another week to know if it has taken. Fingers crossed and good luck to you!
  • Options
    Hi Cindy,
    I hope things worked out for you this time...fingers crossed :) Let me know what happened!

I'll probably try around March or April with 11135.
    Leah
  • Options
    Hey there - I'm using 11812 and doing my first IUI tomorrow. I will keep the thread posted. We are using donor due to my husband having zero sperm. :-( But this donor was a really strong match for my hubby.
  • Options

Have two children from 11135. Anyone else?