Options

Donor 11116

Can u tell me how many pregnancies have been reported for this donor?

Comments

• Options
    We have less than 5 reported pregnancies for Donor 11116.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Ok does that mean he is not a good donor? Could ppl out there just not have reported their pregnancy, is that possible? That kinda makes me nervous...
  • Options
    Reported pregnancies has nothing to do with your chances of getting pregnant. All CCB donors are put through strict screening and must posess outstanding quality sperm.

It often takes up to a year for reports to start coming in on a donor. Some people forget or choose not to report at all.

Some wait until after the baby is born or until they feel the need to reach out to other families.

I hesitate to even give out pregnancy numbers because I know many people misinterpret them as having some significance.

Just to be clear: Reported pregnancies have absolutely nothing to do with your chances of a successful pregnancy using that donor.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you Scott that makes me feel a little better...I'm just a little overwhelmed with the whole process..Have a great day.
  • Options
    Totally understandable. Just remember...all CCB donors are great options in terms of sperm quality, health, family medical history and education. There are no "wrong" choices.

Once your baby is born you will never give a second thought to any of your other options because that baby is exactly the one you were meant to bring into the world.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    My husband and I were looking at that donor too. How long has he been with you guys? Is there any info anyone can provide, aside from what's already available?
  • Options
    Hi Omesaara -

We don't hold anything back on the donors. The info available for 11116 (Short Profile, Staff Impressions, Essay, Long Profile, Baby Photo, Audio Interview, Keirsey Report, Facial Feature Report, Look-a-Likes, and Up Close and Personal) is everything we offer.

If you or your husband would like to speak to one of our Client Services Representatives about him, feel free to call us anytime 6am-6pm PST at 866-927-9622. Travis and Shawnbay are particularly good with the Look-a-Likes if you have specific questions about them.

His first release was in late 2007. He is retired from our program.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks. I just ordered one vial from that donor today. I wanted to order 3 to start, but unfortunately the good old IRS decided to keep $1300 of my tax return money for some reason...GRR...maybe once my husband gets his commission check next week we can order 2 more because I just have a gut feeling that we're going to need 3 of these.

WISH ME LUCK!!! Maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones who gets it the first try!!! It would be a nice relief, after 8 years of heartbreakingly unsuccessful TTC, to actually have something go RIGHT in my life for a change!
  • Options
    My fingers and toes are crossed for you.

Best of luck!

Scott