Options

Who's using donor 13202 ? Any IUI tips or tricks? =)

Hi!! My partner and I purchased donor 13202 (before prices went up eek)! haha Our first appointment is in a week at the fertility clinic. We are SOOO excited!!! We are interested in hearing stories and also curious about other couples who have used the same donor. I noticed his ICI vials were going down quickly, if anyone who is using this donor responds did you do IUI or ICI? Medicated? Also curious on what try did you get pregnant? We are planning on having an IUI. Any tips or tricks you think might have worked for you? All suggestions welcome! I am sure you guys all understand the week before an appointment you start major googleing, going on message boards, looking for any and all info. haha Can't wait to hear from some other couples out there. Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Hey there.. first off congrats to u and good luck. My partner and I first used donor 13202 on January 31, 2013 14 days later had a positive reading out of that. On February 15, 2013 we discovered spotting. We went to Dr. We officially had a miscarriage. Being devastated we didn't know we can feel so much pain knowing we lost our baby. My wife was blaming herself.. saying maybe I didn't do this enough or maybe I was too stressed.. n so on.. it happens and she wasn't at fault. Things just don't sometimes work. We needed time. So on October 4, 2013 we decided to try again. Both were IUI and non medicated. 14 days after that we get a positive reading. We are now 4 months and couldn't be any happier.we are due in June =0) Best advice I would give u is make sure u are relaxed at all times, don't stress over anything, stay positive no matter what. Can't wait to hear about your journey... our future half siblings :) sending positive thoughts and baby dust your way. Keep the faith...
  • Options
  • Options
    Hi everyone! A few of us created a private facebook page so that we can all keep in touch on there. It's totally private so your friends can't see that you joined or anything in the group, even the name of the group is private from searches etc. It's a place where we can share photos, stories, etc! If you want to send me an email with your name on facebook or email that would work, my email is kristinandarlene@gmail.com Can't wait to connect with everyone!