Options

New Donor 13129

Hi, is anyone using Donor 13129? He is new and has no reported pregnancies. I am seriously thinking about using this donor. Does anyone have baby pics to share?

Comments

• Options
    Did you decide to use this donor? I just switched to him. Have you heard from anyone regarding use of this donor. ANY information would be appreciated!
  • Options
    Hi ColoradoKat, I am thinking about going with this donor in a couple of months. Any luck with this Donor? Do you have any baby pics to share please?
  • Options
    Hi ColoradoKat or anyone else using this donor, any luck? I see that he has pregnancies now.
  • Options
    Jaaliu - if you want photos, email me at wonderofshushu@gmail.com and I'll send 'em to you!
  • Options
    OMG. He is perfect. >.< Maybe we will use him.
  • Options
    My I email you too to get the pic?
  • Options
    of course, besa
  • Options
    Hi Parisny, thank you for offering the pics, I ended buying the membership so I could see his pics. He has very cute pics.
  • Options
    VERY!!!!
  • Options
    Hello everyone
    I just would like to tell you that I had tow inseminations from this donor "13129" on the 29th&30th of march and Im going to do blood test on the 14th of april " I'm waiting for the big news hopefully" I'll send you the baby pics later on if you would like.
    and for any questions feel free to contact me :
    some.one49@rocketmail.com

prayers please ;)
  • Options
    Best of luck to you Besa, I am hoping for the BFP for you. I've never tried a back to back IUI hope that does the trick for you.
  • Options
    Hi Besa, how did the blood test go?
  • Options
    I'm Pregnant,Thank you
  • Options
    Congratulations Besa! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy.
  • Options
    Besa,

Congrats on the pregnancy.
    You should be about to give birth by now. How are you and the baby? did you have a boy or girl, if you don't mind me asking. We are thinking of using this donor.

KIT
  • Options
    ALRIGHT
    Hello everyone:
    I gave birth on 12/03/13 at 10:32 am
    I have a calm girl, life is amazing,I can sent you a picture of her of you want, she got the blue eyes from him and I think she's gorgeous,which state you live in if you dont mind me to ask,let me know if you are going to use this donor and if you want me to sent you a picture of her ;)
    Besa
  • Options
    Hi Besa. Congratulations on your baby girl! We have one vial left from 13129, did you have any problem with low count and motility? Our first insemination had low both, but We really like this donor, and hope our next insemination with this donor doesn't have the same counts. We would love to see a photo of your little girl if you don't mind sharing!
  • Options
    Hi Besa, congrats on your new little girl! My husband and I are considering using this donor as well and would love to see a photo of your little girl. We're in California :) wannabemama14@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi Besa, I used donor 13129 for my IUI last week and am still in the 2ww. This is my first try but would like to continue with this donor if unsuccessful. I would love to see a picture of your baby girl if possible. Holly
    hfwalker@gmail.com
  • Options
    My wife and I is useing dis donor as well.....it says 5 successfull pregnancys.....blessings to all
  • Options
    Aloha, I would be very interested in seeing baby pictures of donor 13129...meaning people who have used this donor and have had a successful pregnancy. ..My wife and I have just purchased viles from this donor we are excited. We do IUI this Saturday. It would be awesome to see other children that came from this donor. My email is lanti5487@gmail.com ~Mahalo Nui Loa
  • Options
    Our little boy just turned 1 last week and we used 13129. We were successful with our first IUI and he's pretty amazing! We're happy to share pictures (not sure he is still available as a donor?). Oneil.callahan@gmail.com. Happy New Years and best wishes!