Options

14559?

Going for our third IUI no success with previous donors. Has anyone had any success with donor number 14559?

Comments

• Options
    I am on my 2nd time using this donor. Really hope it takes!
  • Options
    They report that the donor has more than 5 reported pregnancies, we just started our injections today- and hope this one takes us to the BFP!!

Good luck to you tater-tot... keep us posted!
  • Options
    That's great news to hear he has had 5 reported pregnancies!! There just may be some hope! we are inseminating tomorrow morning! Best of luck to you guys!
  • Options
    you too tatertot - we are inseminating Thursday the 26th! I just had my HCG Injection! lots of fingers crossed!!!
  • Options
    I'm going to be inseminating in the next month with donor 14559! I'm hoping good luck for all of us!
  • Options
    I will be doing IVF with this donor next month.
  • Options
    Jenwisconsin and yanelia, best of luck... I will keep you posted, my wife and I are currently in the two week wait!
  • Options
    Good luck lfippin! I can't wait to hear! I'm just waiting on my period - and then will start the process for IUI!
  • Options
    @tatertot - how are you guys doing?

@Jenwisconsin - what time frame are you guys looking at?
    I'm going crazy with my two week wait - these past 8 days have gone by so slow!
  • Options
    I just started my period last night - I'm doing this on my own - 37 and still single and was ready to just go for it and stop waiting to meet the right guy... I will be taking Letrozole days 3-7, ultrasound on day 12, trigger and then IUI... so I'm thinking it may be right around the 20th for iui which is my 38th birthday! :)
  • Options
    @jenwisconsin - congratulations - that's incredible and good for you!!!! The timing sounds like that would be the perfect birthday gift! I got my blood work done this morning to see if I am in fact pregnant however I do not have high hopes since I started bleeding. It started very light and definitely not the same as my regular cycle, however it has picked up and not stopped - so unless the Doc says otherwise - we will be trying again. Hopefully we won't have to wait another cycle.
  • Options
    @lfippin- I'm sorry about the bleeding! Such a roller coaster this is! Are you going to use the same donor for the next cycle? I hope you don't have to wait too long! I have an ultrasound next Thursday - so my insemination will be coming up here soon. It's a hard situation because I know the percentage isn't very high of it working the first time, so I don't want to get my hopes up, but I know when you are positive, positive things happen... Just taking it one day at a time and this is the exciting part because it's all leading up to the insemination... then it will be the long two week wait!
  • Options
    Ok, so this cycle was a negative. and now we have to wait because my dr noticed a possible fibroid on my uterus so i'm going to have to go through some testing before we try again :-( So - this was a big blow to the system and the emotions this time around...I am not sure if this donor will be available when we are ready to try again. which is another upsetting fact for us at this point. we are back to square one --- actually worse than square one since I have to go for more testing and may need fibroid removal ... so it's actually a huge step backward for us.

But - I am hoping your process is a success! How are you feeling so far?
  • Options
    I had my iui yesterday so I'm on day one of waiting! I feel good and everything went well, so we'll see. It's so hard how everything can be lined up and look fine and it still doesn't work... his numbers were good - 15.1 million! I don't honk he has any more vials though! I'm bummed because I only bought one so I'll be back to square one if it doesn't work also! Have to stay positive though and just hope it works! Good luck with your fibroid! Sometimes they go away on their own I think.
  • Options
    yeah - fingers crossed. I will keep thinking positive things for you as well! Who knows, our negative may mean statistically you're going to end up with a positive this cycle :-)

Keep us posted!
  • Options
    I've been testing my trigger shot out and at 8 days after the iui it was negative - yesterday was 9 days and it was a faint positive and today still a faint positive! I'm crossing my fingers that it sticks! I have to wait until 3/5 for 14 days after the iui and then I'll call the doctor and be positive that it's not the trigger shot!
  • Options
    Just wanted to update - still a positive here with this donor! My first beta was 382 and second beta at 16 days after iui was 964!
  • Options
    BFP after IVF with this donor
  • Options

We had 3 unsuccessful iui’s with this donor and the fourth was successful. We’ve been blessed with a beautiful baby boy.

• Options

We had successful ivf with this donor and have a beautiful baby boy born Jan 2018!