Options

13426 pregnancies

How many pregnancies does 13426 have reported? Anyone here?

Comments

• Options
    Less than 5 pregnancies. His vials were first released at the end of February.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies -

Just an update, Donor 13426 has 5 or more reported pregnancies now. He also has additional vials available as of today.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I have had two pregnancies from IVF using 13426 (one in March and one in August). Both ended in miscarriage but I am confident it was from aneuploidy due to my age (44). I am using him again for my upcoming cycle but will do CCS on the embryos.
  • Options
    Are these vials still available, and is there a waiting list?

Would love to know if there is a way to be notified when they become available. Thanks
  • Options
    He has another release -- I think today or tomorrow. I also just sold back an IUI vial as this is my last attempt (four IUI's and six IVF's is enough!) so they should have at least one vial to purchase!
  • Options
    Thank you so much. Sending good thoughts your way. Are you going with another donor?
  • Options
    No, I'm using him this cycle. But I've had four IUI's, five IVF's and two miscarriages. So this (sixth) IVF will be my last attempt.
  • Options
    Nettibug so sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I recently turned 40 a few months ago. I am really scared of M/C in the near future. I don't have money to waste down the drain. I am wondering if I should skip IUI and go right into IVF. I've never been pregnant. I also plan to use donor 13426 for my Jan cycle. I wish everyone lots of baby dust :-)
  • Options
    So far, I have only read about unsuccessful pregnancies/attempts with 13426, but as I am planning to use the same curious if anyone has made it past the 2nd or 3rd trimester with this donor... and if there have been any live births?

Also, hoping for the best for you nettibug.
  • Options
    winterbaby - I think there is a huge difference between 40 and 42 and 43 and older (as in a big difference each gap). I got PG very easily at almost 38 so had I started TTC again at 40 I would have still done IUI's. For various reasons I had to put off TTC until I was almost 43 and had no clue what a huge difference that was. When I finally went to an RE after all the failed IUI's he was irritated that my OB didn't send me immediately and said she wasted my time with IUI's. If you have good numbers there is no reason (unless you are in a hurry, lol) to not try IUI's first. But the money is a huge factor and I certainly wish I hadn't wasted so much on IUI's. Good luck!

seaashgo - thank you :) Have you heard of other unsuccessful PG's from other than me? That would be curious unless it's another oldie. Since the first babies should be coming around by now from his first release I wonder if we can find out from CCB if he has had live births?
  • Options
    @nettibug - I have been researching, and so far found several several pregnancy's that resulted in early miscarriage, and several unsuccessful attempts. When I inquired about the donor I was told the donor had been retired? This made me a bit concerned, but who knows?

At any rate... I just bought vials and want to investigate before proceeding!
  • Options
    This donor is one I have followed, so I know. He already had several buying cycles, that is why he is retired. I tried 3 times with him and didn't get pregnant, but that doesn't mean anything. I am pregnant now by a different donor, but there were other factors like we tried different meds such as injectibles instead of clomid. More acupuncture. Baby aspirin, etc. the problem with buying too many vials for one donor is that you lose faith in the donor's ability to get you pregnant after three tries. Plus there may be genetic compatibilities at play, as well. If one donor doesn't do it for you. Switch. I think you are barking up the wrong tree saying nobody has viable pregnancies. I'm sure he had them. Tons of vials were bought and very few people are on the message boards.
  • Options
    Sweettheartt - I'm not concerned about unsuccessful attempts as IUI's are a crapshoot (plus I do IVF).

seaashgo - this concerns me if there are several pregnancies (plus my two) that resulted in early m/c. I have about three days to pick and buy a new donor if I decide to switch. Ugh.
  • Options
    Nettibug thanks so much for taking the time to repy to me. I wont be 41 until early Sep. So I guess that's a good thing. I plan to try a few IUI first. Mainly because it's way cheaper. I guess I can see 40 being way different compared to 42 or 43. I assume those few years can make a big difference when TTC. I recently found out that donor 13426 has no more vials. I was trying to buy last night. Just a few days ago it still showed 25 plus. I wonder who brought them that quick. Guess it wasn't meant for me to use that donor. Not saying he wasn't a good donor for many women. I wish you the best with doing IVF. Hopefully in the next few months, we will hope have a bun in the oven.
  • Options
    I have used 13426 with 2 IUI's and 1 IVF. No pregnancy yet. I only have a few more vials and I am not getting any younger(42). I've tried using another donor 13026 without success. How many live births have there been with this donor?
  • Options
    I don't know how many live births.

My last IVF was cancelled so I did an IUI since the vial couldn't be returned (already at my RE's office). Got PG again but it was a chemical. IMHO if that sperm can penetrate and fertilize my 45 year old eggs (and I'm sure only miscarry due to my eggs being abnormal) it's good stuff.

Best of luck to all.
  • Options
    seaashgo-

Sorry, I just saw this. After getting pregnant on the second attempt IUI with this donor, so far I have a very healthy pregnancy at 17 weeks.

I also have had a genetic bloodtest done (MaterniT21) and, although it doesn't test for everything, the test results were good.

Hope that helps! :)
  • Options
    Congrats do you know if you are having a boy or a girl?
  • Options
    I am having a girl! And thank you so much! :-)
  • Options
    I had a handsome and healthy little boy with this donor. I was sad to see that he was sold out and would be interested in purchasing vials if there are some available. Hopeful to see if there is a sibling in his future.
  • Options
    Just wanted to let those of you who are looking for siblings with donor 13426, I will be selling back some vials of ICI. I'm getting too old (43) for this. I've done 3 IUI and 3 IVF with no success. It is getting really expensive to keep doing this. I'll be putting the paper work in soon. I paid $650 for each vial. Just FYI. Much luck to everyone! He is such a cutie.
  • Options
    hi trs302, i'm interested in purchasing those ICI directly from you for more than the 50% that CA Cryo will pay you. i have already done 2 IUI's with this donor and would like to have a few more chances. i really loved his profile, but now he is sold out. please email me at craine209@gmail.com. thank you!
  • Options
    Hello trs302,

If you still have vials available, I am interested as well. blondie8568@gmail.com. Thanks.
  • Options
    So after several IUI's and five IVF's, I think I am done. I have several ICI vials still stored at CCB. I know he is not donating anymore and I do not need the amount of vials I have. Anyone still interested in this donor? Please contact me at 13426baby@gmail.com.
  • Options
    I have very healthy and beautiful 4 month old boy and girl twins with this donor who were born at 38 weeks and 2 days after a very easy pregnancy. They both have red hair, which was a nice surprise, beautiful big blue eyes and very full lips. They are both VERY long. They were 8 lbs, 20.5 inches (son) and 7 lbs 6 oz, 20 inches (daughter) at birth. My son looks a lot like this donor's baby picture, but with red hair. I got pregnant on my first IVF cycle after 7 unsuccessful IUIs (some with this donor, some with 13294). Only three eggs were retrieved, only two fertilized, but that was all I needed.
  • Options
    After 8 tries (5 with this donor) and two chemical pregnancies, I'm happy to say that I am 12 weeks pregnant with a little boy by this donor. Maternti21 results showed negative for the three trisomies. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy will go smoothly.

Is anyone on the sibling registry? I plan on joining.
  • Options

We had a successful pregnancy and beautiful baby girl after adopting an embryo who used donor 13426.
    She is 4 now and looks so much like him. Blonde hair, blue eyes and very silly personality.
    Looking to connect with others and we recently joined sibling donor.