Options

Question about storage

Hey Scott,
I just bought six vials, which qualified me for one year of storage. But I realized that in the last few months, I’ve actually bought more than 12. Would that qualify for three years of storage? In other words, is there certain period of time in which you can buy 12 total and still qualify for 3 years?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hi thesnowaway -

I'm sorry, but all vials must be purchased at one time to qualify for the Family Today or Family Tomorrow programs.

Best wishes,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks, Scott. I figured as much, but after spending close to $10k on sperm in the last year, I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask! :)

By the way, will all donors be getting the Look A Like feature? Any chance 3695 will be getting one? Thanks again for taking time to answer our questions.
  • Options
    Yes, all donors will eventually be assigned look-a-likes. The process just takes a while -- especially with new donors being added all the time. I will add 3695 to our ASAP list.

Best,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi Thesnowaway,

I just used 3695 for the 4th IUI. Did you end up using this donor? If so, what was your experience?