Options

Anyone trying to get pregnant without the use of hormones

Has anyone tried IUI without hormones? Has it worked if so how many tries did it take to become pregnant?

Comments

• Options
    Hello! My wife and I just did a cycle without hormones. This cycle resulted in a positive pregnancy, and we are currently 5 weeks pregnant. It was my wife's 6th iui. We did the other ones with hormones.

Would be happy to help with any other questions. Email us st claybornnation@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Hi, it took me three tries. Good luck!
  • Options
    I just had my second natural IUI a few days ago. I take progesterone after the IUI. Hopefully it will work this time. The doctor mentioned that it might be a possibility to go on Clomid if this time it doesn't work.
  • Options
    we are about to go for our second natural IUI. i've asked the doctor if we can add in some meds if this round doesn't take. feeling like why not get more bang for our buck if we can. especially after two natural rounds. fingers crossed we get a BFP this round and don't have to worry!
  • Options
    We went two rounds IUI with no hormones. We have our third try Friday (or so it seems at least). I have a very long cycle though. It's typically 35 to 36 days so I'm losing my mind on the wait times. I keep telling myself third time is a charm!