Options

Hey everyone! We just purchased a few vials of donor 14492, looking to see if there have been any pregnancies from this donor! Looking forward to hearing from you! =)

Comments

• Options
    Hi DreaNikkiplus1! I had my first IUI with 14492 ( I had 2 failed with a different donor) Jan. 1, 2017. I will go Monday for blood test however, today (12 days post iui) I am having what I believe are period cramps as they are severe. Still having a positive mind and will remain hopeful! I am sending lots of baby dust and good luck your way!!
  • Options
    Yay!!!! We are sending you all the positive vibes in the world! Please keep us posted!!! Good luck!! =)
  • Options
    Yay!!!! We are sending you all the positive vibes in the world! Please keep us posted!!! Good luck!! =)
  • Options
    Sad news for my partner and I. This cycle was a fail. After 3 failed cycles we are having the HSG test done before moving forward with anymore cycles. I will continue to send baby dust to you!! Keep me updated.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that, we have decided to use this donor on our next cycle.
  • Options
    This was my first cycle and failed with this Donor. When I asked about the count it was 6.3. The fertility center said “The pre wash number is ALWAYS higher than the post wash. I believe your pre wash number was a little low.”
  • Options

I want to add the motility count was extremely low. It was supposed to be above 35% and was only 10 pre wash.

• Options

So my first iui with this donor was low motility and a low count. Today I planned to use two vials but they thawed one and said his count was great and double the last vial. I ordered three at the same time so wonder how they were so different. The first one was negative so I’m crossing my fingers that today’s worked. I will let you know. Just always ask about the count and motility pre iui. Different vials vary

• Options

Three negatives with this donor