Options

14296--looking for vials!

We are looking for vials for donor 14296. We have an adorable little boy and would really love to give him a sibling. Please email me at mille121@gmail.com. Thank you!

Comments

• Options

Did you ever find a vial? We as well are looking for more vials from this donor. We already have a little girl from this donor. martinez.cj2014@gmail.com

• Options

Hi Bellarose and Soymuyfeliz - I'd love to connect with you both. We have a little girl from this donor and would love for her to eventually know her donor siblings.

• Options

You can reach me at amgr.bogr@gmail.com, btw.

• Options
    HLM73HLM73 Posts: 5
    edited September 6, 2019 11:35AM

Update: The vials noted in my post below are now sold and no longer available. Thx, HLM

Hi, I'm joining this thread as I have 3 vials of donor 14296 to sell, all ICI Premium. As you know, he has no vials left at CCB and will have no more in the future.

I would prefer to sell all 3 at once, but depends on the offer. He is not 'sibling only' at this stage, but I was advised this may change. Donor is good, motility and fertilization great.

Sadly, I didn't have a pregnancy from this donor as I had issues with my eggs, and I now can't afford to continue. Hopefully the vials can help someone else!!

Contact me here on the board, or privately at: hlm730116@gmail.com

• Options

Hello bellarose78 and soymuyfeliz1. My wife and I have 10 month old twin boys from this donor. I would like to connect with you guys is possible? My email is letyzavala1@yahoo.com