Options

1st iui today!!!

anguianochoa

Link | Top | Bottom
RE: 1st iui today
01/14/10 1:06 AM

Hi to all of u! I'm new here an I just had my 1st iui today...I'm 26 and had it on natural cycle w/no meds.. Any success stories on 1st attempt??help!!!kind of nervous

Comments

• Options
    My partner had a successful iui the first time around! So stay hopeful! I am now on my 2WW and can't wait to find out!
  • Options
    1dpiui and i felt so bloated with cramps!!! today is my 2dpiui and i am blood spooting a little..i just hope i'm not pushing it out! lol.. kind of anxious dont know what else i'm supposed to feel!!! ???
  • Options
    My first iui I felt bloated and had cramps and the second one was the same. From what I here that is normal.
    We inseminated at home this time and everything feels so right. Keeping my fingers crossed! If you don't mind my asking, what donor did you choose?
    Good Luck to you! Keep us posted.
  • Options
    We were on of the lucky ones with a BFP on our first IUI...it was unmedicated/natural too. I was 35 years old and our little girl is now 4 months old. It's possible...good luck to you.
  • Options
    Hi mistyandcarla..! It's my 4dpiui and my tummy has been acting up... I feel so bloated and crampy still.. Now, I understand that's part of the side effects of t iui... But for how long?????did u feel that way for those 2ww?? Did it stop??what else did u feel?? Thanks for the previous response! And good luck with t babygirl!!! Me and my wife are hoping!!!!!
  • Options
    I had cramps for several weeks after my bfp...I also was hungrier than normal and noticed chsnges in my breasts.