Options

Bonus Baby Photos

hi- just read through the list of donors that have additional baby photos and my donor is on the list. when making the decision to go with him, i did purchase his photo. how do i get the other ones now available? do i have to repurchase the photo to get the extras? can i pay the difference? where do i find them at? is it separate on the order form (where you can put the audio, medical, packages?)
thanks for you help. tracy

Comments

• Options
    My donor updated his pics and they were automatically added to the purchased package. I didn't need to purchase anything additional.
  • Options
    Correct. Any additional photos have been added to the baby pic at no extra charge.

Enjoy,

Scott
  • Options
    What if your donor is not on the list and is retired? Any chance you will get additional pictures for Donor 11370?
  • Options
    Hi artheart -

There are already two photos (baby + childhood) of 11370 posted. If you already purchased his baby photo, all you have to do is reopen the file on your My Account page and you will have both.

Enjoy,

Scott
  • Options
    Hi Scott,

I sent this question to CCB by email but never got a response. Our donor (11690) is not listed on the additional photos list yet. He is retired. Is there any chance her will still have photos released, or because he is retired is that not going to happen? We have a child with him so we're extra eager to see any other info.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi Greta -

All recently retired donors were contacted about providing extra Childhood Photos. 11690 has not opted to do so as of yet.

Best wishes,

scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Where can I find the list of the donors who have additional photos on their profiles?
  • Options
    Hi A -

This thread is from seven years ago when we just starting offering more than 1 childhood photo for each donor.

Most of the donors on our catalog have 2 or 3 childhood photos available, especially if the donor number is 12600 or higher.

If you purchase a Level 2 or Level 3 subscription, you will have access to view all childhood photos for all of the donors that have them available.

If you are thinking of purchasing a la carte childhood photos for a specific donor, please feel free to email us if you'd like to check how many photos are available before you purchase: https://cryobank.com/about-us/contact-us/email-us/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank