Options

Looking into donor #'s 14052,12322, 14019, 12912, 13946

Hi...I am am new member and we are switching from another bank that did not provide quality sperm counts for the donor that we used. I would like to know how many pregnancies have been reported for these donors? How long have they been donating?

Also, I wondered if there are any free trials that you give to new members to look at pictures and other documents of the donors? I know that I get level 1 for free, but I wondered if I could try out level 2 or 3 for free for a week? I didn't know if you had that.

Since we have had problems with a previous bank, we are very concerned with the kind of sample that we get and not having it work because of a low sperm count.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Miracle -

Welcome to CCB! As you may know, our company was started by physicians and we are dedicated to providing high quality donor specimen. We operate labs in 4 cities and have a stringent donor screening process which takes 3-4 months and less than 1% of applicants actually become CCB donors. In addition, we evaluate each specimen prior to release to ensure that it meets our high quality standards.

Although, we don't offer a free trial, we do allow you to access a free sample of each donor information item. You can use the link below and click on the icons of the donor info items to view the sample PDFs.

https://cryobank.com/_templates/SubscriptionPage.aspx

We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies and when the donor first became available. (It's possible that the donor was sold out of vials for a period of time.) Please keep in mind that reported pregnancies are usually linked to the length of time a donor has been available and/or the popularity of his characteristics.

Donor 14052 has been on our catalog for less than 3 months and currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. (He is started to run low on vials and may sell out soon.)

Donor 12322 was added to our catalog in Sept 2010 and has 5 or more reported pregnancies.

Donor 14019 was added to our catalog in Sept 2014 and has less than 5 reported pregnancies. (He is started to run low on vials and may sell out soon.)

Donor 12912 was added to our catalog in Nov 2012 and has 5 or more reported pregnancies.

Donor 13946 was added to our catalog in Aug 2014 and currently does not have reported pregnancies.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hey cryo-admin,

How many reported pregnancies does 14019 have now?
  • Options
    Hi Miss -

Donor 14019 has 5 or more reported pregnancies.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB