Options

Sperm Count

Anybody want to share what their sperm count was and type of vials you purchased?

I just ordered some premium IUI vials and I know they guarantee 10 mil post thaw motile sperm. I'm just curious on what everybody's number were.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Well, on my first vial, I only ended up with 6.7 after the thaw but CCB gave me a refund for that one. I just completed my second IUI today and I had 10.1 this time... hopefully this will be the one for me!!
  • Options
    Ours was like 27.4 million and 72% motility...
  • Options
    bebesmama,

We used 3 different donors on our TTC journey and every single vial had OVER 50 million and motility was between 40-60%.

It took us 11 tries to get our BFP, so I wouldn't stress too much over your counts. The higher counts vials do not guarantee success & I have heard of others getting pregnant with less than 6 million!

Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    I ordered one vial of premium IUI. The count was 60 million, 52% motility, and 3.0 Total Motile. My first IUI attempt failed...I just found out today. :-(
  • Options
    Natalie1605: I'm sorry to hear that - best of luck to attempt #2.

I'm still waiting to find out my results...does it seem like the Earth is standing still or is it just me?
  • Options
    Curse of reading... read that when you get into the range over 25 million, you have the swimmers running into each other sometimes... and you KNOW how men HATE to ask for directions!! :)
  • Options
    Natalie: Hope you have better luck next time... don't give up, okay?