Options

12322 photo

Just a warning to anyone who is looking at donor 12322. I purchased his childhood photo for $25 and was very disappointed at what I saw. You would think that a photo you pay $25 for would be at least a decent picture where you could see facial features. Not this one. It's literally a profile shot of a little boy where nothing can be seen or distinguished.

Just didn't want anyone else to waste their money on this picture in hopes of making a decision. He's a very cute boy - just isn't helpful in making a very tough decision.

It is so far my only complaint about this site. Believe me, I'm extremely appreciative because this is our only option.

I purchased another donor's photos and was very pleased at what I saw. A baby picture, around 6 year old, and around 12. It definitely helped me make my decision and go for this donor!

Good luck to all!

Comments

• Options
    THANK YOU!! that is one of the donors on my favorite list. I appriciate you sharing!
  • Options
    Wish I'd read this BEFORE I paid for it. Really disappointed in CCB for not having a second one since this photo could be of any child...