Options

Donor # 12235

Can you tell me how many reported pregnancies / births donor 12235 has? Seems like his vials went fast, but I got 2 before they ran out. Wondering why he's so popular? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi -

Less than 5 pregnancies and no births yet.

Why is he popular?... Good-looking, 6', blue eyes, brown hair, and he talks about how much he loves and appreciates his mother in his donor info.

He is scheduled for his next release in February and already has a wait list. I recommend adding yourself to it if you haven'y already. Simply call Client Services at 866-927-9622 and they will put you down to be notified prior to the release (which can sometimes happen earlier than scheduled).

Happy holidays,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Scott,
    Has anything changed with 12235? Does he have anymore pregnancies/births? I still haven't had luck, but still holding out hope! Let me know please. Thanks
  • Options
    Hi Riley10... I just ordered three vials for 12235 / planning on two IUI's and 1 IVF... but i am 43, so odds are tough... I will let you know if I get any good results. I start the protocol tomorrow (Clomid and Follistim)... would be interested to know what you have tried thus far witht eh same donor... who knows, maybe we will have half- sibs!!! hahaha Good luck! KNC
  • Options
    Hi...

I am 43 and have tried IVF 2x will be trying my 3rd starting in July. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, it is more challenging but wishing baby dust to all. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi Riley -

We now have more than 5 reported pregnanices for Donor 12235. We no longer give out birth numbers due to extreme under-reporting by clients.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    KNC,
    E-mail me ok: amandayjones@sbcglobal.net

I'm still trying with this donor as well. Good luck!

And thanks Scott for the update
  • Options
    Hi, just wanted to give you an update- has the first IUI with teh donor, and it didn't take. BUT- I am 43. well over the age they say is statistically possible to be a first time mom. I had Clomid, combined with Follistim, for this round, which resulted in two large painfl cysts after this failed cycle, which means that I will have to be off for a round or two before beginning another IUI. If that doesn't take, I will have to go through IVF- expensive and with poor odds for my age. Any thoughts on age as is relates to this procedure or how to increase the odds from experienceed "older" moms? I am still ovulating, I guess that the eggs are just too darned old! :) KNC
  • Options
    KNC, I know a woman 46 that just got a BFP with IVF. IUI's failed for her too. It really is a craps shoot. I am 33 and have done IVF (with DH) and 9 IUI's with DS. I am burned out on IUI's. Going for IVF in August with donor 12235. You may want to consider IVF if you have another failed IUI. Good luck to you!