Options

First IUI

My partner and I just completed our first IUI on Thursday! Fingers crossed that we got lucky enough to be successful on our first try! This is going to be the longest two weeks of our lives! So excited!

Comments

• Options
    Hello! How did your IUI go? I hope everything went well! My partner and I are preparing to have our first IUI next month hopefully :).

Any advice?
  • Options
    Hey Future_Mom!

IUI went good! We find out if it was succeful on the 22nd.
    Good luck to you and your partner in your first IUI!
    My advise would be to try and not stress yourself out. Ive tried my best to keep myself as busy as possible.. Longest 2 weeks of our lives! Lol the procedure is pretty quick.. You feel a couple little pinches.. But it's over before you know it. =]

*Baby Dust*

-Sarah
  • Options
    Hi Sarah!

I am so excited for you guys! I will keep my fingers crossed for you :D
  • Options
    Thank you Future_Mom!!! I ran out of patience and have taken 2 tests!!! Both positive! But I'm trying to be calm, just incase the tests are false positives from the trigger shot I took 2 weeks ago. Only 2 more days till the blood test at the Drs!!!
  • Options
    Good luck Sarah! I will have my first iui next week! I can't wait! Wish me luck! Sprinkling Baby Dust for the both of us!!!
  • Options
    Thank you Erodriguez =] lots of baby dust your way!!
  • Options
    Good luck to u ladies!!!
    Just remember :it is ALL worth it.
    My partner and I have been together over ten years. I had my first IUI 5 years ago. Four tries:nothing. It turned out I had uterine fibroids. Had the surgery . Went in a couple weeks after and like magic : we got pregnant. I almost gave up on 5th attempt, and here we are now trying to have a little sibling for our precious daughter. Only bad thing: I didn't buy enough vials. Now I am in search of spare vials for donor 13251:/
  • Options
    Wendy! So happy you successed! We just found out yesterday.. WE ARE PREGNANT! My partner and I have been together 6 years, and what an amazing journey to share together! We are so excited! We think we're gonna wait 2 years till trying for a sibling. But that's a fear of mine is not being able to use the sake donor. We now have 1 vial left for next time.. Hopefully he donates again before then.