Options

Anyone use 14566???

I was bummed to find out that 14516 now has limited vials, not sure if we would be able to get some for our first insemination.

We are thinking of using 14566 instead. Anyone use/conceived with this donor before?

Comments

• Options
    I used this donor last week, still waiting for results!!
  • Options
    I feel the same way MrsBA. He's one of my 2 choices to select. I'll be going with IVF, so i'm not sure which vial type to purchase and will contact my doctor in the morning to figure out. But I will be watching to see if there are any pregnancies/siblings with this donor.
  • Options
    Hi Mo-Jo!
    Any news??
  • Options
    First Ivf fail but I am happy to announce second attempt was a sucess. Still very early but hoping everything continues good.
  • Options
    I will be using this donor beginning of may. I'm really nervous. It's my first time doing iui I had done in the past and it didn't work. Good luck everyone.
  • Options
    i used donor 14566 1st attempt IUI fail...my partner and i will be trying again
  • Options
    I used 14566 and got result back. Negative. Sad to know it's not available anymore. On the waiting list in case they buy back vials. sending you all good vibes