Options

First IUI

We did our first insemination on Saturday June 27th, 09. We used donor 11062, has any one used this donor before?

We are anxiously waiting to take a pregnancy test in a few weeks and hope to be pregnant. We know we are suppose to wait to know--but has anyone showed symptoms of pregnancy early? Just wondering! :) What is the earliest that anyone has felt any pregnancy symptoms earlier than within the 6 to 12 days after conception?

Thanks Michelle and Angela

Comments

• Options
    Hello and welcome to the boards! :)

I am currently 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant with our little girl. We are due Oct. 2, 2009!

I currently suffer from "pregnancy brain"...don't laugh...you'll get it too. But from what I remember here are my early symptoms...

Cramps from like 2 dpiui
    Extreme exhaustion from 2 dpiui
    Sore boobs from 4 dpiui
    Thick CM from 1 dpiui that lasted about 3 weeks
    Extreme hunger from 6 dpiui
    Changes in nipples (color and size) from 6 dpiui
    Crazy dreams from 7 dpiui

I also just felt pregnant! I kept telling my partner that I just knew that I was pregnant! I felt so "motherly" if that's possible. :)

Anyways, there's a website that I visited daily during my TWW...it's called twoweekwait.com. Check it out. There's a forum there just for TWW symptoms.

Good luck on your journey and KUP!
  • Options
    acreighton7- Welcome to the TWW!!! I am currently in my 2nd TWW!!! (5dpIUI) The website that Mistyandcarla mentioned is great- lots of people have had symptoms pretty early on!

Good luck to you guys! Sending lots of baby dust!
  • Options

Hi Michelle and Angela,

I am hoping you guys had a great and successful pregnancy. I have a daughter with donor 11062. I'm hoping we can connect at some point if possible.