SUCCESS!!!!! YAY!!!!

It's official...the 2ww is over and we received the best news today!! I am pregnant!!! Yay!! Inseminated for the 2nd IUI on 7/17 and we just got the call from the doctor's office confirming the great news...couldn't be more perfect timing since it's my wife's birthday today :-))))
Baby dust to all still trying...

Comments

• CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU and YOUR WIFE!!!! THAT'S SUCH EXCITING NEWS...
  • congrats! it's SO wonderful to hear about success. and happy birthday to your wife!
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH:)
  • Thank you! It's still hard to believe and it probably will be for a while....I was hoping it would be this month but also didn't want to get too excited because I didn't want to be disappointed, but lots of praying and faith seemed to do the trick :-) I also relaxed as much as possible and tried not to think about it, I also kept to my normal routine of running and swimming, which I had quit last month in fear of it interfering with the procedure.
    The Dr is sending me for more bloodwork on monday morning, I guess he likes to repeat it two days later to check the levels, I will keep you ladies updated...
    Baby dust to all of you...
  • congrats
  • THAT IS WONDERFUL!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR WIFE AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!
  • Thank-you,I went in for bloodwork on Monday morning and my HCG number had more than doubled, the Dr said everything looked excellent :-) I go back in again next Monday and then have our first ultrasound on August 20th...We are sooooo excited!!!

Baby dust to you all...