Options

Donor 02510?

Hello everyone,

I have decided to go with 02510 and was wondering if anyone else has had any success with this donor? Also, if they have had any other experiences good or bad with this donor?

You can email me at:
aludwig2004@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    I see this thread is really old, but if you're still reading this blog, I'm wondering how things worked out for you? My wife and I have a beautiful baby boy (17 months now) using donor 2510. He is sweet and loves to figure out how things work. He has a great sense of humor and really great cheeks that everyone wants to kiss! We are in the process of trying again and are keeping our fingers crossed as I am now 43 (!) and it took years to get pregnant the 1st time.
  • Options
    Hi there!

We are starting the IUI process this month! I'm so excited and nervous. I'm hopeful that the process will be short as I'm 30 without any known medical problems. However, you never know what biology has in store for you. Would you be open to maintaining in contact throughout the process? I would love to connect with other parents using this donor.
  • Options
    My partner and I have a 7 month old little girl thanks to donor #2510. We have been very blessed! She is absolutely adorable! She too has cheeks that everyone (especially Me) wants to kiss! We too will be starting the whole process over again at the end of this year! Anyone interested in being in contact my email is:

mmullins1212@yahoo.com
  • Options
    RSEUFERT - Have you joined the sibling registry? There are 5 or 6 families in touch through Facebook. It has been really amazing to see and here about all the kids.
    Debbee
    willowchairs2@aol.com