Options

Baby Photo 2

I sent my question over a week ago, without a response back. I hope that doesnt mean that you all do not have an answer. Could you please see the question below.
Thank you!

Baby Photos
04/14/10 10:57 PM

I have a question in reference to the donor's baby photo that is available.

Do you all have a screening process of some sort, to identify similarities in the baby photo compared to how the donor looks?

How do you know if the donor is supplying a valid photo that is of them, and not just a random picture of someone else.

Also is it beneficial for the donor to provide a baby photo? Are there any extra perks for the donor's who supply the photo's?
If not I just wonder why some do and some prefer not to.

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    Hi Jam -

Sorry for the delay. I was out of town for a couple of days.

You can certainly call out Client Service Team at 866-927-9622 and have them tell you how the donor's adult photo compares to his childhood photo.

We interview all the donors multiple times and see a lot of them as they qualify for our program. While infant photos can be tough to identify, I don't think I have ever seen a photo of a donor older than a year that I would even question was actually him.

I'm not sure how we could techinically varify the photo is authentic, but it has never been an issue that I know of.

Donors are compensated for providing the photo, but it is optional and some still prefer not to give it to us. It is a personal decision usually tied to wanting to protect their anonymity.

Hope this helps,

Scott
    CCB