Options

RE in LA area

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a fertility clinic/RE in the Los Angeles area? I am currently trying in Honolulu, Hawaii but if it doesn't work out then I am planning on saving up for one year and try again. Hawaii is beautiful, but very expensive as far as living accommodations go.

Thanks in advance :)
Tara

Comments

• Options
    Mama, don't think negative. Hang in there :)
  • Options
    Hey there :) Sorry I've been MIA on Hawaii Moms. I need to update you on what happened! I had to sit out this month, so I only have May and June to try before I have to head back home :( It would be so, so amazing if one of these two tries work but if it doesn't, then I have to think of a back-up plan. I'll message you later on today :)

Take care!
  • Options
    I go to Dr. Danzer at Southern California Reproductive Center. He is fantastic and the clinic has great statistics and a top lab in the US if you are doing IVF. Certainly worth a consult. He might even do one over the phone....not sure on that though. Here is their website. http://www.scrcivf.com/

Best of luck. I hope you end up not needing to leave Hawaii. xo
  • Options
    Hi tmccollum :)

Thank you so much for the suggestion! I will check out his website after this. The lease on my place ends mid-June, so I hope to get a BFP before I have to go back home. I've run into a few unexpected roadblocks since I've been here last month, so it will be a miracle if one of my two IUI's work.

As I said, Hawaii is nice but very expensive. I've been looking at places online in LA and they are half the price of what I am paying now and much better looking.

Anyway, thanks again and take care!

Tara
  • Options
    Hey Tara

I just started seeing my doctor a couple of weeks ago, I didn't like who I was previously seeing. My new Doc is very business like and seems to know her stuff and I have been pleased so far.
    Her name is Dr. Tina Koopersmith. http://www.tinakoopmd.com/aboutus.html

Leandra
  • Options
    Thanks Leandra (nice name by the way!) :) I will check out her website after this. I want to keep my options open just in case it doesn't work out here in Hawaii...I pray it does though!

Thanks again and good luck!

Tara