Options

Any MA single moms?

Anyone in Massachusetts out there? I'm in the Boston area.

Comments

• Options
    Elle -

I use to be a single mom in MA. I moved a week ago and I lived in Arlington. Can I give you any info or help? I know several single moms in the area. Or let me rephrase that SINGLE MOMS by CHOICE.
  • Options
    Hi Ellebelle,
    I live in Roslindale and just started TTC as a single mom. First IUI try was yesterday. I did a second today, so now just waiting to see what happens. : ) How old is your little one?
  • Options
    Hi again ElleBelle! Sorry, I just saw your other post that said you are TTC too. Best of luck!
  • Options
    AnissaS,

I wish we connected earlier. I live in Arl! I'd love to connect with the other SMBC in the area. Do they ever get together?
  • Options
    Hi Merebee,

I'm trying to get a group going of area moms in different stages of the process (thinking, trying & with baby). I've met once with a few and we are trying to expand so we can have a support group of moms like us! I'm in Arlington.
  • Options
    Elle

Not that I am aware of. I knew a ton of single moms. Feel free to email me and I can try and make intro for you. Anissa_stern at yahoo.com
  • Options
    I am going to start TTC in September hopefully.
  • Options
    SVQueen,

Join SMCBoston on Yahoo groups. It's so wonderful to connect with others who range from TTC to having multiple kids.

Good luck! IUI #6 for me in 2 weeks!
  • Options
    Hi Ladies -

Choice Moms is hosting their New England Choice Mom Networking event next month. Whether you are in the thinking stage, trying to conceive, pregnant, or a proud choice mom, the event will provide valuable resources. CCB will be there too!

Hotel Marlowe
    Sunday, October 13th
    12:30pm-4:00pm

Please click on the link below for registration details:
    http://www.choicemoms.org/blog/546/boston_october_13

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I'm a MA mom and just saw the post of the upcoming event. I may think about going. I have an 18mth baby boy. Best decision I ever made.
  • Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm TTC in Medford (near Arlington and Boston). I'll be at the networking event this Sunday. Hope to meet some of you.
  • Options
    TTC near Boston, good luck. I use to live in Arlington until 7/2013. Sorry we didn't connect before then. If you need any advice on doc or acupuncturists let me know. I have great ones that got me pregnant.
  • Options
    TTC near Boston,

There are monthly meetings for SMC in Waltham. Look for them in yahoo groups.