Options

LEFT HANDED

can you help me out? I am looking for left handed donors with brown eyes.
thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi Viola -

The information on handedness is included in the free Short Profile on the donor page. Unfortuantely, it is not a searchable item.

You will need to do a search for brown eyes (check the "Must Have" box) and any other characteristics that interest you.

Once you have narrowed the list, open each donors' Short Profile. You will find his handedness about half-way down page 1.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    I was bored so I searched for caucasian donors with brown eyes and came up with this list:

11443-ambidextrous
    11488-ambidextrous
    11734-ambidextrous

and I know one of the girls on here used 11521 because he was a lefty but he has green eyes.

Hope it helps...and if you need another ethnicity or a certain hair color let me know I am slow at work today and would be happy to help narrow you down whenever I have time.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    Thanks for the input!

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    I have researched lefties that have green or blue eyes, so let me know if you decide to change eye colors and I will help you out with the list! It would be really nice if it was a searchable item!
  • Options
    jala -
    thank you soooo much! it was really helpful! : )
  • Options
    Anytime! Good luck in your search and loads of Baby Dust!!! :)
  • Options
    Just for the FYI. I used 11147 and my baby has the lightest blues eyes you have ever seen.