Options

Preggers w donor 13463 - anyone else this lucky?

Is there anyone else out there also preggers or w children of donor 13463?

Logged onto sibling registry, but until I can register a birth I think my access is limited...

14 weeks + 1 day today. Praying he (looked like a boy, but to early to tell) will stay for the remaining 26 weeks :)

Hoping, hoping, hoping!

Comments

• Options
    I am currently pregnant with this donor.
  • Options
    how many tries did you both have before getting pregnant? IUI or IVF? congrats to you both.
  • Options
    Congrats to you both!!!
  • Options
    I only tried once with IUI and it took. I'm 23 weeks along.
  • Options
    Thanks SVQueen!

I Tried 5 times, but the first three with another donor. At attempt number 4 (this donor) I used no fertility drugs at all, wanted to try as fully "natural" as possible - without the man that is ;)
    I'm 39 years old, healthy, no previous pregnancies (due date on my 40th birthday)
    I'm currently 29 weeks.

Muffin - I'd love to talk more to you if you are interested - perhaps I shouldn't post my private details on a totally open forum, but my spam email account is ellamona at hotmail.com. Feel free to email me there, please be clear in the subject line so I don't accidentally toss it.
  • Options
    Oh, and... it was IUI all five times for me (never tried IVF)
  • Options
    20 days to go!

still hoping to find future siblings for little zoë. as per cal. cryo "5 or more" have gotten pregnant by 13463. not sure about births yet...
  • Options
    Little Zoë was born on April 17th, 3 hours before her due date (and mom's birthday). Perfectly healthy!

Mom wants to thank Donor number 13463 as well as find "siblings" for her precious baby girl!

(Please email me at ellamona@hotmail.com if you're a parent of a sibling and would like to get in touch)
  • Options
    Hi Ella -

Congrats on your baby girl! What a wonderful birthday gift! :)

When you have a chance, please make sure to officially report your daughter's birth either through our website form or by calling Client Services at 866-927-9622.

http://www.cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Report-Pregnancy/

In addition to our Bulletin Boards, we also have a free Sibling Registry that you can join and a private Facebook group.

http://www.cryobank.com/Services/Sibling-Registry/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB