Options

Hi,
Anyone have any recent success with this donor? My first IUI didn't work and I'm gearing for cycle 2.

Comments

• Options
    Hi HopeCE - I will be attempting my first IUI with 13202 in May. Would love to keep in touch!
    Erika
  • Options
    Hi ErikaT,
    So exciting :). I'm on my 2nd try with this donor. Currently in the 2WW. Fingers crossed! You can email me at babblesbaublesbaby@gmail.com.

Chelsea
  • Options
    Hi HopeCE,
    I had success with this donor. My daughter is now 7 months and we plan on going back to do another round for 2nd baby in September. Lots of people had success with this donor. Wishing you lots of luck!
  • Options
    Are either of you on the private Facebook page for this donor? I attempted to reach out to the creator a couple of times but have not gotten any response. I would love to stay connected with others - share photos - etc. I am contemplating just starting another page. :) Erika
  • Options
    MauiBabe - I have a completely random question. Please don't feel pressured if you are not comfortable responding. The three pictures we have of 13202 show a very flat affect, stoic, serious looking little guy. The only pics I've seen of a baby of a couple who used this donor also show a pretty, stoic, serious little guy. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this - It just piques my curiosity if this is just coincidence, or if it's a genetic thing. Is your little one expressive or more stoic? ErikaT
  • Options
    Hi Erika-
    I know nothing about this donor but I want to comment on the topic you mentioned about the flat affect, stoic, serious look to the donor and wondering how that translates to the children. For me, when I'm looking at the donors I really listen to the conversations and not just really what they are saying but do they have life and liveliness to their voices, responsiveness or do they sound like a monotone, monosyllabic person? On another note, my sister married a man who is reserved to the enth degree. He practically is mute, he doesn't hug and he has the opposite of sparkly personality. To be honest my sister doesn't have that engaging of a personality either. Well their son is 7 and has the biggest personality, the kind where no one is a stranger and he is the loudest and proudest in the room. Expressive to the extreme, showman kind of kid who needs to be the star of the show. I swear to you it baffles me how this kid came from that man.
  • Options
    Hi Erika!!! Again, I am so sorry for taking so long to respond. Now that we are in contact I hope you understand about the Facebook group. To anyone interested in the Facebook group for 13202. We have decided to invite people once they have a positive pregnancy or a child by this donor. It is just so that as parents we feel comfortable sharing photos and personal information about our babies. Right now we have 14 members in the group, 7 babies and 1 on the way. We would LOVE for anyone expecting or already has a child with donor 13202 to email me and I will send you an invite to join the group. Kristinandarlene@gmail.com Also, if you are interested in being in touch during your ttc process most of us are all open to that. Thank you again for understanding about the privacy of the group. Can't wait for new members and half siblings to join the group!!!!
  • Options
    Hi Erika,
    Sorry for delayed response. I am not on the private facebook page. My husband and I do not feel comfortable sharing her with others as people in our family or friends do not know that we have used a donor to conceive. However, I am curious to see how my daughter's half siblings look.:( {To see if they are of any resemblance to eachother.}

My daughter is very playful, loud and very sweet, and can sometimes have a temper when she doesn't get what she want WHEN she wants it. All very much like me. I am sure personality does come genetically but personality can also be built by how the interactive the child can be with others.

Wishing everyone a lot of luck!