Options

Pregnancies or Birth with Donor 14433

Hello,

Any pregnancies or recent births with donor 14433?

Comments

• Options
    Pregnant with 14433 again and your status?
  • Options
    No luck yet. I have one more vial left, just taking a little break for now. Just wanted to pop in to see if there was any good news, and it was!!!! Congrats,I am happy for you!
  • Options
    Hi ladies. I just got my BFP yesterday and currently waiting on my beta results from this morning.
  • Options
    Awesome News! We will have a ultrasound next week.
  • Options
    Qs do you want to stay in touch? I just got my beta today. I'm 13dpiui and beta was 67. I go back Monday. How far along are you
  • Options
    I'm so excited to see the great news on this donor. I had my beta yesterday at 14 days, and got my BFP!! I go for my ultrasound on Thursday. This is my first pregnancy, so looking forward to chatting with you ladies as we progress through the weeks.
  • Options
    Hey Hopefullezmom that's great news! We're still early in the pregnancy 6weeks. Of course we can connect during this journey. Have you reported your pregnancy or registered via sibling registry?
  • Options
    I reported the pregnancy. Are we allowed to do a sibling registry. I assumed it would be after the birth. We are 4 weeks. Do you recall what your first beta numbers were? Im just curious
  • Options
    Hey, I was able to register with sibling registry, once they go through the verifying process they will give you access to your donor bulletin board. My first beta was 247 and 2nd 1457. We can definitely exchange information on a more secure platform, it take at most 48hrs to gain access.
  • Options
    Thank you! I just registered. I'll let you know when it goes through. My beta was at 13dpiui and it was only 67. I go back tomorrow for another one. Fingers crossed it's more then doubled!!
  • Options
    sunnyd03 did you register as well?
  • Options
    I will register now, didn't know we could so soon.
  • Options
    Ok I've registered. Will see you ladies on there soon. I am 6 weeks and have an ultrasound on Thursday. Praying for some good news.
  • Options
    I hope you ladies are doing well. I got a BFN with IUI #1 :( Trying #2 with this donor in about a week. Fingers crossed.