Options

Hi Scott, Can you tell me how many pregnancies have been reported for 11848? Also, I noticed you only had 2 celebrity look-a-likes for him. Ay chance your staff will add a third? I just chose him as a donor and would love to see another look-a-like. Thank you so much,

Michelle

Comments

• Options
    Hi tateman -

11848's first release was just in August '09, so it is a little early to expect any pregnancy reports.

We felt the two look-a-likes we came up with (Cruise and Piven) were as accurate as we could get. Any third choices we thought of seemed to detract from the first two.

Perhaps try checking out his Facial Feature Report for more details on his looks.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you Scott,

I was asking about the approximate number of pregnancies because it says "yes" under pregnancies on his profile.

Thank you

Michelle
  • Options
    tateman I asked this same question and from what I got he has no reported pregnancies through CCB but does have a 9 year old son himself. This is why it states he has a successful pregnancy.
  • Options
    Thanks, mwiggill!

Scott
  • Options
    Thank you mwiggill, that makes sense. Have you inseminated yet? Please let me know how you make out. I am scheduled for my day 9 ultrasound and bloodwork on Sunday and then I take the Ovidrel and inseminate on or about Thursday or Friday of next week with 11848.

Michelle