Options

Join CCB on Twitter

Hi All -

CCB has recently started a Twitter account and you are all invited to join.

We will be sending out Tweets announcing pregnancy and birth reports, donor releases, important CCB updates, and occasional fun facts about sperm, pregnancy, and babies.

Follow us at www.twitter.com/cryobank!

Enjoy,

Scott
CCB

Comments

• Options
    Who knew so many people were out there "Tweeting"? And why isn't it "Twittering"? Either way, click on the link above to join in the fun.

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Our Twitter community is growing fast. Check it out at the link above!

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Some samples from visitor comments on our Twitter page:

Mellow_Queen
    My partner and I recently purchased donor info from you and plan on inseminating in July :)

UnBocataDolce
    thank you for the link to March's special! : ) very much appreciated. about 10 hours ago

UnBocataDolce
    No, we haven't chosen our donor yet-we req'd info a while back & have been heavily weighing options alone & w/ our obgyn about 10 hours ago

UnBocataDolce
    my wife & I are looking fwd to starting a family soon-& looking at using CCB as our donor source. we ? baby updates : )

DrChenette
    Great baby updates!

montereybayivf
    We use your services at our IVF center & Karen Warfield who used to work for you is our IF coordinator, she looked you up for FB & Twitter
  • Options
    Very interesting! I am solely on Facebook, but I may head on over to Twitter to check you guys out on there. Glad you guys have moved on to social networks as well :)
  • Options
    Excellent. Glad to have you join in the fun!

Scott
  • Options
    Have you checked us out yet? Visit www.twitter.com/cryobank and get knee deep in baby dust!