Options

Any one use 11242

I am going for my third try in two weeks. I am nervous and as many have the question of when is enough? I am 40 and really would love to carry a child of my own. I worry about the cost of the tries. I have been offered specimen from a friend and wonder about that route. So frustrated.

Comments

• Options
    I am considering 11242 and am unsure what you mean third try in two weeks? My doctor told me that I would be inseminated 3 days in a row. This is my first time and I completely understand your frustration because we have spent a lot of money trying to retrieve sperm from my spouse along with genetic studies. I have considered a friend donor myself but ruled it out simply becaus there were not candidates and I am not exactly opne about it because I am not sure I will even tell that is if I ever actaually become pregnant. If you are low on funds and have a viable candidate and can handle this person being part of your world well go for it!
  • Options
    I am sorry. What I meant is that I am going in for my third IUI in two weeks, which was yesterday. I hope it works this time. The doctor said we would try one more time before we talked about other options. This is my second time with 11242. I am still pondering the friend donor. Hopefully I wont have to worry about that and that I am pregnant!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I just purchased 12 vials and also his baby pic. He is really cute. Hope this helps!!