Options

11687 - FYI regarding vials that will be available today

Good morning everyone,

I had previously purchased 4 vials on donor 11687 but I am going to exchange them today for another donor. I know how popular he is and his vials sell really fast so I wanted everyone to know in advance in case you want to call CCB today to purchase the vials I am returning.

Good luck to all of you,

Michelle

Comments

• Options
    Hi Michelle,

If you don't mind me asking, I am wondering why you have decided to switch donors, specifically this one?

Thanks,
    Erin
  • Options
    Hi Erin,

We really liked 11687 and bought some of his vials when they were released in early September because he is so popular and we knew he would sell fast. I still had 1 vial remaining from my previous donor (11209), who is the father of our beautiful son. We continued to look at some other donors (hoping we wouldn't need one as we were really hoping to have biologically identical children). However, we were not successful with our IUI in September. To make a long story short. We came across the profile on 11848 after we already purchased 11687. My partner has brown hair and blue eyes, which was very appealing to us. We also loved his answers on his paperwork. Additionally, he has a 9 year old child and we really loved the sincerity with which he talked about his relationship with his son. Donor 11848 was also in the military and my parnter and I are both in the army. It just seemed like a great match. We still really liked 11687 but felt a stronger connection to 11848 for all of the above reasons.

Are you inseminating with 11687? I have heard very positive things about him and his counts. Have you had success? Good luck to you.

Michelle
  • Options
    Hey Michelle :)

Thanks for the heads up on 11687. I bought an additional vial today :) Take care!

Tara
  • Options
    Oh great, good luck to you when you inseminate.

Take care,

Michelle
  • Options
    Oh great, good luck to you when you inseminate.

Take care,

Michelle